Looking for a V4FX development board

Hi,

I'm looking for a V4FX devel. board, with both optical (e.g. SFP)MGTs and ddr2 memory (especially one with DIMM modules, if two ddr2 busses are available even better).

Can someone suggest something, I haven't found one incorporating both features.

Thanks, George

Reply to
Georgios Pouiklis

memory (especially one with DIMM modules, if two ddr2 busses are available even better).

Hello George,

Take a look at this:

The P6 is a V4FX based PCI card with four SFP connectors connected to the MGTs. It has one DDR2 SODIMM connector, and four SATA/SAS connectors (we have not yet created any SATA/SAS IP for them, but plan to in the future).

The V4FX is configured by a Spartan 3E from a MiniSD card, and has access to the card after configuration to load software from it.

We built our first run of cards with the V4FX60. The same PCB will also support the V4FX40 and the V4FX100, and we will support those some time in the future.

We support customers creating FPGA designs for this card via EDK. We supply an EDK repository that has the board definition file and IO cores for this card. We also have a growing library of DSP cores.

I am about to leave on a trip, so I will only be in sporadic contact for several weeks, but you can contact Charles Camp for more information. His email is cjcamp @ our domain name. My email is jhmccaskill @ ... I will only be able to check it on occasion. Our phone number is also on the web site.

Regards,

John McCaskill

Reply to
John McCaskill

I've got a Dini DN8000K10 in hand that seems to work quite well and having the features you were looking for.

Reply to
Brannon