Lattice's XP (flash + sram) fpga

Does anyone have experience with Lattice's XP (flash + sram) fpga? This technology looks great, instant on, reconfigurable & total security. I've been impressed with the progress of their sw, althogh it is not up to ISE, it seem more than adequate.

Reply to
Teo

Hi,

The part looks promising, but I don't believe that someone in the newsgroup will have experience with it. The device is only announced last week. But if indeed soneone has experience, please let me know too.

Luc

Reply to
Luc

I know of several FPGA project currently running, and using the XP10 and it looks promissing! You mention all the great benefits og th XP, and they work as Lattice prommise. Althoug the Xp are very new its predecessors (EC, ECP) works perfectly, and since Fujits produces the chip using 130nm tecknology, the chip is built on wel testet producion methods

Unfortunetly I have not had time to get my hands dirty with it yet;

Reply to
milter