interesting note -- altera C to hardware :)

Let us know what you think, if you get a chance to try it ?

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

I was pretty impressed with the degree of integration for RC they talk about delivered to the field today, as compared to half measures that are scheduled for 1Q07. Maybe RC has a chance given the strategies of several A-Team vendors.

Would love to eval it, and even contribute to their project if they wanted to donate a couple boards and software sets to the FpgaC team's project. It's that kind of vision that would almost make me just dump my Xilinx inventory and redesign with their product.

Reply to
fpga_toys

fpga_toys