on chip termination for DVI (TMDS) possible?

Hi,

I have looked a little bit into the standard. The DVI uses a LVDS, with a 50 Ohm pullup to 3,3V on each line at the receiver. The min peak-to-peak is 150 mV and max peak-to-peak differential is 1560mV.

Is there a IO standard in the VirtexIIPro that supports this TMDS link, when I use external pullups?

The RocketIOs accept 175-2000mV differential input voltage, might that be the right choice for DVI?

regards, Benjamin

Reply to
Benjamin Menküc

the differences between LVDS and TMDS are discussed here.

regards, Benjamin

Reply to
Benjamin Menküc