Incremental Compilation in Quartus 5.1?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could comment on using Incremental Compilation in Quartus 5.1? Is there any problems partitioning your design? I just want to know if it is worth using it?

Thanks, joe

Reply to
jjlindula

I have tried this with Quartus 5.0.

This gives you an improvement in compilation time, but the performance (speed) is lower than when running a full compilation.

I want to use the slowest speed grade, and when my design increased I had to switch to full compilation to meet my timing constraints.

/Vidar

Reply to
Banetele news