How to use file input output function?

Hi,

I face the problem of using the file input output function such as fdopen, fopen, fclose....

During compilation using SDK shell, it always prompted up a lot of error message. I believe i confuse with the syntax.

Can anybody give me a guide how to use these function by giving me a very simple example? For example, how to call these function out from our C program.

Besides, can anybody tell me what is the difference between fopen and fdopen??

Thank you very much and wish you all have a nice day.

Reply to
Jasmine Hau