I bought the Remocon unit, but the instruction (to me) are incomprehensible. If anybody knows how to use this, I'd appreciate a step-by-step guide on how to dup my garage door clicker. Thanks in advance.

I bought the Remocon unit, but the instruction (to me) are incomprehensible. If anybody knows how to use this, I'd appreciate a step-by-step guide on how to dup my garage door clicker. Thanks in advance.

Better instructions for Remocon Frequency Counter clicker duplicator?

Reply to
tunesandballoons

It's not clear to me if this IS a frequency counter (which is pointless) or if it's a decoder, which is a burglar's tool.

To actually use a new remote, open the door opener, read the code off the switches, and set that on the remote.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson