How to find a false path in the design

Hi Guys

We have been knowing the false path and its nature but i am confused as to how to identify a false path in a design having say 100 modules. We know that false path as defination that it is the path that is never executed or sanitisized henceforth it is not included in the STA . But the million dollar question is if the design is really big the how can one it so as to name it in the synthesis. I want to know the steps followed in the industry. I will value your comments and pls do upload some relevant material or any case study

Thanks in advance Vips

Reply to
VIPS