High-speed ADC+ Rocket I/O capability FPGA board

Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a board that has the following features:

  1. High-speed ADC
  2. Xilinx Virtex-2Pro or Virtex-4 FPGA with Rocket I/O capability

I looked at the Xilinx development boards (the matrix_Xdev_board brochure) and could not find one with Rocket I/O and the ADC. The closest product I have with a high-speed ADC and an FPGA is National Semiconductor's ADC08D1500 Dev board(arnd $3800). However, I want to Rocket I/O as well to communicate with other FPGA boards and sensors or peripherals connected to it.

Please let me know if you know of a product that has these features. Thanks in advance, Vivek

Reply to
Vivek Menon

try the "Xilinx Virtex-II Pro FF672 Kit" from Avnet it's about $1000 (DS-KIT-2VP7FF672-NE) then get ahold of some "P160 Analogue" modules from Avnet they're $275 each (DS-KIT-P160-ANALOG1) ...About 1/3rd the price of the N.S. Ben

Reply to
Benjamin Todd

Vivek

How many channels of high speed do need?

The ADC08D1500 we have been looking at as a possibility of doing a module and maybe I can get fitted in sooner than later. We are running a batch of modules of the right level of technology soon.

Give us some detail we just might be able to come up with something.

John Adair Enterpo> Hi everyone,

Reply to
John Adair

Reply to
Vivek Menon

IIRC each and every pin of a virtex4-LX supports the required 750MHz.

Kolja Sulimma

Vivek Menon schrieb:

Reply to
Kolja Sulimma