help on how to assign data to the function of nios program

hi. i am a newibe to nios processor. i have a written a program in nios IDE. i am taking the inputr data from the pio core of the DE borad, from the external interface. now how can i send that data to my desired function in nios processor. for me the function is getdata(). waiting for reply

Reply to
sriman