help me friend

Respected , knowledgious people,i m student of M.Sc. Electronics 4th semister .i m working on a project on newer tech. related to implementation of DSP algorithms on FPGA.so presently i m doing project related to speech in which i have to implement LPC analysis and synthesis filter on FPGA .I m doing all this for voice morphing as a application.so please give any help to undestand algorithms related to voice morphing with hardware view.thanks in advance.

kapilRespected , knowledgious people,i m student of M.Sc. Electronics 4th semister .i m working on a project on newer tech. related to implementation of DSP algorithms on FPGA.so presently i m doing project related to speech in which i have to implement LPC analysis and synthesis filter on FPGA .I m doing all this for voice morphing as a application.actually i have implemented some circuits on fpga by using VHDL ,but with DSP its my first experience.so please give some information about which FPGA i preffer to target ,is this project fissible with fpga or not.basic information i have to kept in mind.thanks in advance.

kapil

Reply to
kaps

HI Kapil, i woulkd like to suggest you some points.

1.what is the cost alloted to project? 2.what will be scope of project?means whether u want to download the design into FPGA or only simulation on PC will serve ur purpose. 3.If ur going for implentation of design into FPGA,then u need to find availabilty of FPGA along with the tool which supports this FPGA.

I hope if u get the answer of these things,ur project execution will get easy.

Thanks

Reply to
mohan