Happy Thanksgiving

Psalm 100

Shout for Joy to the Lord, All You Lands!

1 {A Psalm of praise.} Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

----- There is love, peace, and joy in the house of the Lord, but only when you keep your eyes focused on Him. If you begin looking around at the things of the world, they will quickly pull you under. But when you look up to Him, and keep looking up, there you find your peace, because only there is your salvation.

Remember also ... Peter walked on water too, but only when he was looking at the Lord!

28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt? 32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased. 33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Jesus will save your eternal soul, and give you eternal life. All you have to do is trust and believe.

Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin