Getting up-to-date libraries for timing simulation

I have compiled a design with XSE 6.1i. It produced post-synthesis/fitting VHDL model. ActiveHDL 6.1 simulator fails compilation with *Unknown identifier "X_ROC"* error. X_ROC is the only primitive that cannot be found in the SIMPRIM library provided with ActiveHDL. What is the standard procedure of getting up-to-date libraries: asking library sources from Xilinx or precompiled .lib file from Aldec? Simulator vendors somehow optimize pre-compiled libraries.

Reply to
valentin tihomirov

Consider writing your own vhdl code and siming it before synthesis.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler

Excuse me, what does this mean? BTW, I have resolved the problem by downloading last version (6.2) of SW from Aldec.

Reply to
valentin tihomirov