Free Lattice FPGA

I'm turning out a cupboard and have found 10 off Lattice LFECP10E-4FN256C - still sealed in dry packs. Location SW Scotland - seems a shame to bin them - I'll try to give them away at the Wuthering Bytes jolly in Hebden Bridge at the end of Septemebr unless someone here would like them first.

Contact me direct if you are interested.

mk AT mkesc DOT co DOT uk

Michael Kellett

Reply to
Michael Kellett