Lattice pricing

Good morning (o;

Lattice Semiconductor has given up their website' (o;

Anyway...I just wanted to ask what are the approx. prices for their new ECP2 devices in quantities up to 100?

Strange that Lattice distributors don't have such a nice inventory and price/on-stock tool like EBV does (o;

Also local distributor doesn't want to give out prices upfront of the ECP2 devices until he knows exactly what I want to do with them (o;

cheers rick

Reply to
Richard Klingler

Strange, seems to be a 'empty' placekeeper page ? Still, it is their nightime...

try findchips.com, or mouser ?

Just make something up then :) Normally this type of info-trawling, is just them trying to 'register' your design win, then if you hit large volumes, they claim a % of sales, even if produciton goes elsewhere.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville