Finding DDR SDRAM SODIMM(200 pin) socket.

Hello,

To interfacing DDR memory module to memory controller, I'm finding DDR SDRAM SODIMM socket. (Not memory module). I tried to search serveral socket & connector vendors like MOLEX, AMP. , but only SDRAM SODIMM and DDR DIMM are available in their catalog. Does anyone know the vendor and part number?

Regards, S.H, Lee

Reply to
SeungHeun, Lee

DDR