Feedback signal cancellation algorithm

Hi,

I am going to do a research project which needs to cancel feedback data signal of an amplifier. The data signal frequency is 10MHz which is not audio type. I have searched the internet that most of the feedback algorithm are for audio signal, which allows a little distortion in the output signal. However, as the input data type is not audio, the output data must not be distorted in any way.

I have an idea, but not known whether the direction is OK. Could someone give me advices?

Firstly, I need to make a matched filter of length n to match the input signal at a defined time, which is the time after sending out nth-tap data. Because of high frequency and long path reflection, the feedback signal should have a phase change, so I need also check the matching within one period of the signal. If I employ 40MHz sampling, I need to take into account 4 sampling points more (40/10). The matching amplitude is then used to calulate attentuation factor of matching signal, which is used to substract the input signal to retrieve the real input signal.

The algorithm should be implemented using FPGA as DSP chip can not handle such fast signal.

Reply to
eeh