EDK, header file modified and problem

Hi I am writing some C codes for Microblazes on EDK. Problem is that

If I do not change the header file, it works fine. But, when I modify some parameters (for example, #define, or in-line function body ) in the user defiend header file, the system does not work.

When I look at 'Directory' tab in "Compiler option", "Search path" and "Linker option" are empty. Only "Output information" contains the location of ELF file.

Can anyone point me out what I am missing?

Reply to
Pasacco