easyfpga is not easy

hi, I have brought a cyclone development board (EZ1CUSB-12) from easyfpga

. The CDROM version is 0.9 There is no documentation/software how to download software to the cyclone chip. According to the web site/menu, it can download from USB ( passive mode) or AS ( active mode, which I think it can download from byteblasterMV cable). Anybody can provide the software code !! Thanks in advance. Regards, YP

Reply to
yp

You should go to

to get the documentation on how to download the programming files into Cyclone part. There are a few tools, either use Quartus II programming, Jam player or embedded tools. You can find it all there including documentations.

Reply to
Kar

According to their web site / document, there should be a way to download the configuration to Cyclone throught the USB port. I have brought their APEX 1k kit before and it comes with software and examples. So I expect that it will come with Cyclone development kit too.

or

cable).

Reply to
yp

According to the data sheet... Power supply, USB drivers, reference, documentation and designs with source code come with the kit.. I would suggest you ask the supplier where yours are.

Simon

mode)

Reply to
Simon Peacock