Director of Applications/FPGA

If you know someone that would be interested, please forward my email. Any help you can give me would be much appreciated. This position is located in Silicon Valley(near Cisco's campus). I answered some common questions below the job description, so please take a moment to read them. Director of Applications

You have a successful track record supporting ASIC and FPGA customers with knowledge in HDL coding, synthesis, and P&R. You have expertise at the device level in high-speed I/O, embedded memory, PLLs, and multipliers. At the board level you are knowledgeable about reference designs, device configuration, board integration, and signal integrity. Work closely with the design engineering team to refine product definition and ensure product usability. Run HDL designs on the design platform, identify issues, collaborate with the development team and drive resolution. Strong customer skills and contacts with ability to demonstrate platforms and products, train customers, understand their applications, and devise solutions during debug and system bring-up. You will author handbooks and application notes to promote adoption of our advanced products.

Successful candidate will be a skilled communicator who establishes credibility with engineers, managers, and architects at customer sites and at conferences.

He or she will lead by example and build a world class team.

Qualifications: BS/MS EE + 10 years experience in FPGA and ASIC design/applications. Extensive experience in FPGA design, PCB issues and customer interaction is required. Knowledge of Communications, Storage, or Industrial vertical markets is a plus.

- How much funding have we received?

- Is there a second round in the near future? Has it been closed?

We closed on our first round in May 2003. We met our milestones for developing a business plan, developing our software/simulation platform, and proving 2x better capabilities with customer designs.

We closed our second round in April 2004. We have top-notch VCs

Sequoia Capital, USVP, and Horizon with semiconductor savvy general partners sitting on our board.

- Why this company?

Programmable logic is booming, taking over a bigger and bigger proportion of the semiconductor market. We have a breakthrough architecture that allows programmable logic to do things that it has never done before. Regards, LK Allen IV snipped-for-privacy@atssi.com snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
LK Allen