DDR SDRAM on ML401

Has anyone activated this yet?

i found this ddr controller on the xilinx website: memory interface generator (MIG). it was on demos on demand as well. it is a simple program that supposedly generates everything you need. it seems neat, hdl seems ok. though it's done on ML461 board and it gives wrong .ucf files even for ML461 itself (there is another sample code of pretty much same controller there (xapp709) so i compared it with the generated one).

can someone please help me with the pinouts here. i've figured out data and address pins (well, i think i have) and now i am left with controls.

thanks

Reply to
Nenad

Doesn't ML401 board come with a ucf?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Wu

Well it comes in a form of schematic diagram which is messy to read. i couldn't find table of pinouts like i had for other boards i worked with.

but i think i worked it out this way. i went trough some crazy files and extracted what i needed.

thanks for answering

Reply to
Nenad

I have a UCF file for ML401. If you'd like please contact me directly (remove all capital letters in my email address) and I will send it to you.

Jim

Reply to
jimwu88NOOOSPAM