Could you tell me some other good forums or website related?

Hi,

I am a new here. Also, a new to start learning FPGA. Could you

tell me more good forums or website related to FPGA

Thanks

Reply to
rayjune

gave me a good start on FPGAs.

I would buy a digilent

board though, not one of the fpga4fun boards.

-Arlen

Reply to
gallen

Xilinx App Notes are really good

Altera's a fairly good (but in my experience Xillinx's App Notes are better)

I also recommend the Lattice reference designs. They are quite good

These are probably all you need to get started. Also, these are useful for much more than FPGAs. Many of them are generally applicable to all digital design. I was sent to a Xilinx App Note during a job interview as an ASIC designer (not with Xilinx).

Good luck, Arlen

Reply to
gallen