Can use SRAM instead of VRAM ......... how ???????????

Hi.. i wanna use sram instead of Vram in my project ... according t my knowledge vram is same as sram but its dual port...........as fo display its needed to read and write at same time fastly ...so use dual port sram...... bu problem is ... i m available only sram which is no dual port.............is it possible to use it for display???????? and how??????????

Reply to
fahadislam2002

Run the SRAM interface twice as fast and interleave access between what's writing to it and what's reading from it.

DDR SRAM interfaces are quite fast these days.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters