Bus2IP_WR/RDCE XIO_Out/in32 EDK 9.1

Hello all,

I am writing to one of the software programmable registers (slv_reg0,1,2..) on a OPB slaves in the system using XIO_out32 command. It was working fine for sometime. but recently when i created a couple of other slave peripherals i wasnt able to write to the slv_reg. when looking using chipscope pro, I noticed that instead of iBus2IP_WrCE(0 to 4) going high, iBus2IP_RdCE(0 to4) signal goes high the Xio_out command is executed.

anyone has any idea regarding this issue.

with warm regards, Chakra.

Reply to
chakra

when i looked in through Chipscope the OPB_RNW signal is always high and never goes low (which it shud when i use XIO_Out command). Thus always getting the Bus2IP_RDCE signal to go high instead of the Bus2IP_WRCE.

still dont know why the OPB_RNW signal is always high. if anyone got this type of error do send me a fix if you found one.

Reply to
chakra