Bootloader in BRAM to run a program loaded in the DDR

Hi, I want to ask if it is possible to load a program in the BRAM able to run another main program (with PowerPC) in the DDR Sdram. I know this is done by XMD but I would like another launcher program in bram instead of running the XMD of Xilinx.

Regards.

Reply to
Pablo

of course!

just write your own bootloader and use it !

this is not a generic task, as the bootloader has to support some method to load the code from..

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Perhaps, SREC file could be run at the BRAM. Couldn't it?

Reply to
Pablo

ausblenden -

if you parse SREC then sure