MicroBlaze : can I assign Boot BRAM address other than 0x0?

When implementing Boot Loader to load main program in external memory, I wondered if it is possible to assign Boot BRAM address other than 0x0? Like PowerPC, the Boot Device didn't need to reside at 0x0, so the memory relocation was easier. We won't have to worry about vector table, because only the main program has a vector table. The Boot Loader just copy the main program from external memory to address 0x0 (SRAM or SDRAM), and then jump to 0x0. The Boot Loader doesn't involve any memory relocation. So the Boot Loader can be very small and simple.

Reply to
louis lin