Assertion file update problem in ModeSim (via Tcl script)

Hi guys,

I experience some problem with modeling some designs in ModelSim 5.7 XE

2/Starter trough Tcl script.

I have a set of designs with corresponding testbenches, and while running simulations through

eval vsim -assertfile $log_file testbench

I am facing the problem that ModelSim updates files only when it is being closed. I.e. the files are created but I can access them straight after the simulation:

vsim -assertfile $log_file testbench run &time quit -sim

So if i run script one more time I am already able to access necessary information, but I am looking for solution to accomplish it in one go. Am I missing something (some design,project closing, or probably ModelSim settings )?? Thanks for help.

-- Alex

Reply to
Alex