Achronix?

Has anyone used Achronix FPGAs?

they have a very small customer base. So you hardly find them.

Reply to
Antti

I don't think they sell through distribution. They market mostly to compan ies who wish to include Achronix IP in their own ASICs or use Achronix "chi plets" in a SiP. I suppose they sell stand along FPGAs as well, but only i f you are a large customer. You won't see any $7 boards on Aliexpress or T aobao with an Achronix device. Well, not for now anyway.

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
gnuarm.deletethisbit