Communist Chinese Military Companies

A new FPGA company in China has appeared on a list of Communist Chinese Mil
itary Companies (CCMCs). One article I read says this does not mean they ar
e on the US military end user list (MEU) or the "entity list".

I'm not familiar with either of these lists or the repercussions of being d
esignated as a CCMC. None of it sounds good. Being on the MEU seems to mean
you can't ship the parts around lest they end up in the hands of the Chine
se military. Just being designated a CCMC seems to only mean securities in
the company can not be bought or sold.
Anyone familiar with any of this? It seems fairly new.
--
Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature