a newbie question

Hello everyone ,I am totally new on this group ,and the subject ,sorry if thoses question are alredy answered. I am very , very much interresred in old computers particularly in dec pdp8 and pdp11,and I'd like to 'build' such processors on a spartan 3e starter kit ref :HW-SPAR3E-SK-UNI-G. Before doing a buying mistake,I'd like some informations:My pc is an old windows 98 /machine ,do the provided software work , on those machine?I downloaded the free spartan4k.exe program from xilinx :it seems it works on win98 machines;is it ok?will it work with this board? Thanks very much best regards alain nierveze

Reply to
nierveze