3.3 V ref VCC on Xilinx AFX FF1152 board?

Hi there,

I have a Xilinx AFX FF1152 Xilinx 2 Pro development board, and I have a design which drives a set of pins to control some external devices. These devices expect a TTL switching level, so I'd like to supply a 3.3V reference voltage to some of the I/O banks on the design.

However, as far as I can tell, the jumpers on the board only let you set the reference voltage for the banks to either 1.5V (VCORE) or 2.5V (VCC0). Is it at all possible to set this to 3.3V? The manual that comes with the board is a little sparse :)

I guess the alternative is to have something between the V2P and the devices that switches levels, but it would be nice if we didn't have to.

Cheers,

--
Michael Dales
University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory