Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WTB (Service-)Manual for Solartron/Schlumberger 7081 DVM
Well, the title says it - I got two of those marginally working, and for fixing them I'd need a manual. Despite spending quite some time with Google and the various manual archives/merchants, I...

Mitsubishi AD71
Looking for a simple program to test an AD71S2 positioning module. I need to test both X and Y axis using Orential drives. Mark Graf

WTD: AT&T PP1000 / PP1000+ phones or boards (working or not)
WTD: AT&T PP1000 / PP1000+ phones or boards (working or not) Condition not critical, but would appreciate if you could contact me with what you have and what shape it's in. Will pick up in and around...

Philips PM-3323 DSO Blowing Fuses
Hoping for a schematic of the PSU section (which is a switcher) so I can start troubleshooting. Blows mains fuse the instant it is switched on, something has shorted out in the PSU. Jim
8
8

USB RF/Microwave CW Power Sensors/Meters
USB RF/Microwave CW Power Sensors/Meters * High Performance! NOT High Cost o A replacement solution for conventional power meter and sensor. o Simple USB connectivity to laptop or PC. o Multiple...

Only $3 For Clock Movements Set
Quartz AA Clock Movements Set With Poiters. The movement is approximately 2 1/8 " x 2 1/8" x 1/2" Which makes it suitable for a wide variety of clock styles. Items Price : $3 See the picture at Each...

UK Source for Weller TCP Heater Element !!!!
My TCP soldering iron packed up. I am look for a source to buy in UK. I have this Weller PU-3D with 24V/45W iron. I couldn't find any No. or marking on the heater so I do not know what it is. Can...
1
1

Listen to my song, "The Measurement Blues"
Put a tired engineer on a long plane ride and what do you get? How about the blues? Test & Measurement World's Senior Technical Editor Martin Rowe has written the new theme song for all overworked and...

digital vertical resolution / vertical sensitivity
hey, i'm looking for an oscilloscope for audio applications, preferably digital, so i'm not looking for a huge bandwidth so i'm looking at the instek gds-806s and similar models, anyhoo, i have a...
1
1

Tek 222 questions
Hey all, Just picked up a Tek 222, unfortunately there's no manuals with it so I have a couple questions to anyone who's worked with one of these types, or has the manual handy. 1. Store button.....

Small Multiplexor - cheap
I need to monitor the temperature across a large surface area and have a method divised already on how to do it with individual isolated sensors. However, I only want to run one set of leads back to...

computer bus technology discuss community
download spec and e-book after register

USB product development sought
Hello, I am an independent consultant who is working for a company that wishes to develop a custom USB dongle device. It will be used as a security token. We are interested in discussing options with...
2
2

how to analyse a waveform?
Hi all , first post here. I'd like to make an harmonic and DC bias analysis of the waveform coming from a synthesizer's VCO; I'd like to make an analysis of the sine output , which features some extra...
3
3

Measuring digital signals
I would like to measure some digital signals, and send the measurements over LAN/USB/GPIB or something like that to my computer. Ultimately, I would like to have it highly parallelized, i.e. I would...
1
1