WTD: RF DETECTOR

Looking for a reasonable RF Detector, SMA or BNC (No N types). Only need it to go to 2-3 GHz.

73, Dick, W1KSZ
Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

Dick, I have a Tunnel Diode Detector that goes to 18 GHz. SMA In/out, negative output, 400mV/mW, TSS -46. It's new., made by M/A-COM, 2085-4032-00

I have other detectors on my web site www and ohiomicrowave and com.

Price is $75.00 to a fellow ham, plust postage.

Regards, Ken Gunt>Looking for a reasonable RF Detector, SMA or BNC (No N types).

Reply to
kenspam