WTD: Instructions for Vector Model P210 Milliohmmeter

I recently obtained a Vector Model P210 Milliohmmeter and would like to get a copy of the instructions for it. I have contacted the manufacturer, and they advised that because of its age no information is available from them.

If someone in this group has instructions for this and would be kind enough to make a copy for me, I would gladly reimburse them for copying and postage.

Reply to
craftsman_ron