Sony vcr model:SLV-750HF need # for left take up arm gear

Sony 4 head hi-fi stereo vcr model:SLV-750HF,year:1994,the left take up arm gear (when looking from the top and vcr facing you) is broken,I need the Sony part # for it as I am on slow dial up internet.The free service manual is below if someone could look up the part # I would really appreciate it:

Free service manual downloads,repair tips and more:

then click on "click here to see the files" followed by "video" followed by "products".Thanks in advance my friends.

Sidney E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

sidneybek

The Archer