help: PCI peripheral with Tundra Powerspan II - need to write driver for embedded linux si...

I've got a CompactPCI/PXI card (MEN F6) running an
application developed in embedded linux (ELinOS v2.1).
PCI bus communication is not yet enabled.

The card has a Tundra Powerspan II PCI-to-PCI bridge chip
which I need to write a driver for to operate as a PCI peripheral.

Does anyone know if this code has already been written somewhere?
Or is there any similar code that I could get ideas from?

I'm an embedded linux newbie
so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Frank D'Arcy

Site Timeline