Re: DA-64A/UP Dummy Load specs ?

Well, I'll get pix soon. No, these are not like GR-874 connectors at all. They are large (1.5 - 2.5" diameter, with convoluted ceramic inserts, and threaded clamping rings. They look like thay are made for very large voltages at frequencies below 50 MHz, maybe. There are 4 adaptors in one of the end covers, and a coax extender in the other. Some of the connector part numbers are : CBRS UG-34/U S276-1306P1 CBIB UG180A/U CBRS UG-222/U

The whole thing is in a cylindrical can 12" diam x 20" long, with removable caps on each end. the caps have really big O rings to hermetically seal the thing, which is why a 45-year old power cord looks like new. (The power cord is to run the cooling blower.)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

OK, you want pictures? Here they are :

whole thing :

opened up and connected :

Looking into resistor array :

showing Cooling fan :

Coax adaptors in storage :

If anyone knows anything about this model, especially specs, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson