Wavetek 164 sweep generator

I have a Wavetek 164   30MHz function generator. It works otherwise ok,
except on the 10MHz band (1 ... 30MHz) the frequency set with the dial is
not correct,  for example in cont mode (=no sweep) dial setting 10 MHz gives
8.89 MHz at output when measured with a frequencymeter. I do not have a
service manual for the instrument so help is needed: I would be very
grateful for scanned pages showing how to align the frequency, or a
description of the alignment.

Thanks in advance,
T. Hatonen
IMATRA
FINLAND

Re: Wavetek 164 sweep generator
Have You tried bitsavers.org? the exact model is'nt there but probably
there are more or less similar....
( the pdfs in the folder wavetek)

bye
delo