WTB : Data I/O Items :- 303A011A Logicpak programming module, Unipak 2B & Pinout carts

Hi all!

I'm looking to purchase several Data I/O accessories to go with the 29B programmer:

  1. 303A011A module for the Logicpak. It's not the entire pak, just one of the programming units that sits on top of it. It MUST be Version 17 firmware, it will be written on a silver label on the underside of the unit.

  1. Unipak 2B programming module. I have several of these, but I'm looking to get one or two more with Version 26 firmware. I will buy one of these in a KNOWN BROKEN condition for a suitable price, as long as it is V26, and it passes the self test.

  2. I'm also looking for any Pinout Carts for the Unipak 2B, they're the little cartridge things that slot in the middle at the bottom giving you different sockets to program with. Anything wanted, including ones with DIP & PLCC sockets.

If you have one or more of these, but don't want to split your setup, let me know what you have, as I may want to buy the lot from you.

Merry Xmas to all!

Yours, Mark.

Reply to
Mark (UK)