WTB: Pinout cart for Data I/O Unipak 2B

This is the little sled that slides in to the bottom center position on the Unipak 2B. I'm offering $30 shipped to start. Anyone take me up on it? Paypal verified. Doesn't matter which cart it is, just need one because promlink software complains when it is missing.

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

Upping the offer to $40 shipped. Had an offer to sell me one at $50 shipped.

Reply to
Robert Bullock