Tektronix P6019 AC Current Probe Termination - DIY?

Hi

I've got at Tektronix P6019 AC Current probe (presumeable 10Hz to 40MHz) at Ebay.com pretty cheap. I do not have the '134 probe amplifier, but I have been testing it and it seems to work ok with 50 ohms termination at the scope input directly.

Anyone know of the correct termination or perhaps what compensation is needed. It does not give the correct signal below approx. 1kHz

Or perhaps someone has a manual they are willing to scan and mail?

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Vestergaard Kragelund

at

There is a passive terminator the probe plugs into. However, it really is a quite complicated equalization circuit; it's not a simple terminator.

Reply to
Robert Morein