wanted: I/O module for HP/Agilent 546xx oscilliscopes

I have an HP 546xx series oscilliscope, and I'd like to buy a used interface module for it. These are the modules that plug onto the back of the scope. I'd prefer one with a serial port, but the GPIB one would be OK. The models I could use are:

54651A serial 54658A serial 54652B serial/parallel 54659B serial/parallel 54650A GPIB 54657A GPIB

Google turns up a lot of test equipment resellers that want seemingly excessive prices for these things (in most cases, more than HP's new prices).

If anyone has an interface module for sale, or can offer me a lead, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Smith

set up a 'favorite search' with email notification on ebay for the part numbers

- there is a chance that one will crop up from someone who doesn't know what it is and it could go very cheap..

Reply to
Mike Harrison