We need to show field meter waves-

Oscilloscopesmessageboard"

Reply to
frameworka

I think you need to report this to the X-files and maybe Scully or Mulder could help you, because you are WAY beyond the help of mere engineers.

Maybe this will help:

Caesar Valenti

If paint has peeled or otherwise disturbed, then you're already dead.

Goodnight idiot.

Reply to
Robbie

Not an idiot but likely a schizophrenic. That is one ugly disease. Would you make fun of a sick person?

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

Well said Boris, you are almost certainly correct. It is sad to see the way some people treat those who suffer mental illness.

I suspect in some cases these people do not mean to be cruel, they just lack understanding, but never-the-less it is often hurtful to the sufferer

David - who lived with his friend with schiz> Not an idiot but likely a schizophrenic. That is one ugly disease. Would

Reply to
quietguy