Philips OM-2045 available (OM-345 substitute. Used in Marconi 2955, 2022, ...)

Hello!

After some struggling, I was able to locate the scarce OM-2045 Philips hybrid amplifiers I needed for my Marconi 2955A repair. But, of course, I needed to buy too many of them to get the two I wanted!. So I have for sale the extra units. You can find info about them here:

Hope this helps to fix some other Marconi 2955/2955A units!

Regards,

73 JOSE - EB5AGV
JVG