Wavetek 420 function generator manual

I am looking for a service manual for a Wavetek 420 function generator. I need to calibrate this instrument and need to know the settings for each of the 10 internal pots.

John

Reply to
JM

John,

Check Manuals Plus

Their search is a bit funky but if you will search for a model number beginning with 420 you should find what you need.

--
James T. White
Reply to

They have one but they want $50 for it. This is more than I paid for the unit. Thanks for the lead.

John

Reply to
JM

Seems that this was made by Simpson with the Wavetek name on it.

The model # is the same so I am looking for a Simpson 420 function generator manual.

John

Reply to
JM