Wavetek 75 manual ?

Looking for a user manual for the wavetek 75 arbitrary generator, especially GPIB commands. Service manual too but less urgent... Any help welcome ! Thanks, Robert

Reply to
Robert Lacoste

Robert Lacoste ha scritto:

Hello robert,i've this manual but in paper,if you want i can scan some page,in my manual there are schematics.

Reply to
imett

You might also consider uploading it to these guys, to improve their collection:

Chris Jones

I´m looking too the user manual for the wavetek 75 arbitrary generator

Thanks.

Carlos Rodriguez "Chris J>

Reply to
Carlos Rodríguez

I am looking for the wavetek 75 manual as well. I would appreciate it if you email me a copy in case you have it. Thanks,

parv

Carlos Rodr=EDguez wrote:

elp

Reply to