Wave Monitor

=_NextPart_000_001B_01C56313.0F941AA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi,

Please can anybody tell me what a Wave form Monitor vectorscope like the = Phillips PM 5661 does?

Regards Ray

Reply to
Delllap

The wave form monitors I am familiar with are for TV and monitor the sync. wave form.

The Vector scopes monitor the phase of the color signal and with a Color Bar signal there should be definite pauses of the signal at specific areas on the monitor.

Cheers Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen

Bar

Reply to
Delllap

Delllap a pensé très fort :

Good morning. I founded this manual on Internet :

Regards.

Site : http://www.mesnews.net
Reply to
eric57