Wanted: HP 4952A Utility disk

I recently obtained a used HP 4952A Protocol Analyzer, but unfortunately it came without the original 3.5 inch Utility Disc.

Does anyone have one of these? I'd like to obtain either the original disk, or just a copy of the files that are on it..

Thanks!

Chet snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com

Reply to
Chet Fitch

Hi Chet, Did you ever get that utility disk? I am in a similar situation looking for a utility disk for my HP4952A

thanks, Bob

Reply to
MetalHead