HP 54121T oscilloscope service manual, and test set cables or pinout needed.

I recently purchased a 54120b, and 54121a test set off of EBAY, but didn't get the cable which connects the mainframe to the test set.

Does anyone have a service manual for either of these items which would show a cable wiring diagram? The connector looks like a 60 pin Centronix similar to the old connectors used when SCSI first came out.

Is it possible that HP just used a SCSI cable to connect the test set to the mainframe?

If anyone has any old 54120a, 54120b, 54121a, or 54121t manuals (Especially service manuals) laying around I'd really like to talk to you. I did purchase a xerox copy from Manuals Plus.

Any ideas about where I can obtain the test set cable or a manual set?

TIA,

Don W.

Reply to
Don W