Metermaster oscilloscopes

Does anyone have any experiences with Metermaster o'scopes? Would the following used one be a good buy for that price if it works?

Al-U

Reply to
alpha_uma

Personally I've had good luck with the Hitachi V212, like this one:

Over the long haul, you will probably be best served by a higher-quality instrument like a Tektronix. But even used, they're fairly expensive. For a starter scope, I would not obsess too much over trying to get exactly the right thing - get what you can afford, treat it as a learning experience, get the most you can out of it and learn about its limitations, and then you will be in a good position to know what you're doing when you do eventually buy a more expensive 'scope.

Reply to
Walter Harley